DESIGN TEAM CALL :: SHOP AND CROP ONLINE
Shop and Crop Online has positions open for two (2) talented scrapbook artists to become part of our Design Team. This is your chance to work with a team of some of Australia and New Zealand’s most talented scrapbookers!
Our newly appointed Design Team members will create fresh, unique pages with a consistent style of visually pleasing layouts. Layouts will be posted in our gallery and will feature in our newsletters, and promotional material, to inspire and encourage viewers.
Members of our Design Team should have a personal interest in helping build the Shop and Crop Online Community.
Design Team members also have the opportunity to teach workshops in the custom-built Shop and Crop Online classroom.
Design team membership will be for a period of 8 months, from June 07-February 08, after which time there may be the possibility of renewing membership for a further 3-6 months.
Shop and Crop Online Design Team members will be supported with a range of product from which they will be expected to produce approx. 3 projects (mainly layouts) per month. A generous store discount is also offered, and bonuses for special projects.
- All layout/BTP images produced as part of the Shop and Crop DT will become the exclusive property of Shop and Crop Online for a period of 3 months from the due date. Furthermore, these images are not to be displayed on any other Australian online store web site gallery, at any time.
- Design Team members of Shop and Crop Online may not be a member of the Design Team of any other online scrapbooking business, based in Australia or NZ. (this does not include magazine, manufacturer or wholesaler design teams). If you are considering applying we allow successful applicants a four week overlap between commencing a S&C DT position and terminating a position from another online store.
- Full conditions of the Design Team contract will be forwarded to the successful applicants.
- Applications close 5pm AEST 24 May 2007.
- Applicants will be notified of the final decision by 30 May 2007.
- Applicants are required to submit six projects, five of which must be layouts and one of which must be a scrapbooking project other than a layout.
- All work submitted with this application must be an original design by the applicant and completed in the last six months.
- Previous applicants are encouraged to re-apply.
To apply for a Design Team position with Shop and Crop Online,
please complete the enclosed application.
SHOP AND CROP ONLINE DESIGN TEAM APPLICATION
Please complete each question, with as little or as much info as you would like to provide.
2. Email address:
3. Daytime phone number:
5. Please tell us a little bit about yourself (outside of scrapbooking).
6. What size layouts do you generally create:
7. Approximately how many layouts do you usually create per month, on average?
8. Do you like working on challenge layouts where you have a specific theme, technique or product to use?
9. Please describe your scrapbooking ‘style’ or preference, in 5 words or less.
10. Who/what are your main scrapbooking subjects? Males/females?
11. Name 3 products used on most of your layouts.
12. Are you currently a Design Team member for any other online scrapbooking business? If so, which business?
13. Are you currently a member of the Shop and Crop Online Community?
14. What would you like to gain from being on the Shop and Crop Online Design Team?
15. Please enter any additional information you would like to share.
Please attach 5 layouts and 1 BTP project, created in the last 6 months, which best represent your talent and creative style.
Files must be .jpg no bigger than 600 x 600 pixels and under 200kb each.
Applications and/or questions to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm AEST 24 May 2007.
Thank you and Good Luck!
Pin It Now!