Yippee - Great Mail day today look what has arrived, oooh I can't wait to crack them open!!
I also received the latest My Reflections and have only now just had the chance to post my thoughts:
I tried to narrow it down to my top 10 :0) - from front to back!!!
- Even though Nic Wright's layout "PASSION"is closer to the back it definelty deserved to be in the My Beginning at the front of the book - love this Nic and great photo too.
- Loved Kim Archer's "Bookmarks" they are all so cute but different.
- "DAISY" Misshell Lancett this is so adorable - I can see a scraplift coming on with my new Prima Flowers :0).
- What a fantastic photo - Maree Clout is one of my favourite scrappers and this "BOYS" layout is just so simple yet so stunning.
- "LOVE" "STAR" "SIX" okay these are all great - looks like Carol-Lea Morgan knows her way around a sewing machine - very effective.
- Well don't I wish I could take photo's like Rachel Greig - again these photo's are just sensational "Ethan at 3" (he is so cute)
- "BLUE-EYED JOE" Love everything about this one. Justine Quinlivan can also take a great pic these photo's are just gorgeous, he looks so cheeky.
- Well must be boys this month - "Lazy days of Summer" ooh that blonde hair he will break some hearts Carol-Lea love the simplicity of this one.
- "Its all about Attitude at 3" Love everything Julie does so this is no exception, also love this chatterbox paper.
- Alison Stafford's "CHEEKY BOY" well this LO is all about the photo and it is just great.
Okay so I am interested to see if you also like the what I have picked - lol.
On a different topic last night David and I watched Coach Carter. We have not watched a movie for a while so it was good to snuggle up. I really enjoyed this one Samuel L Jackson nailed this movie. I actualy saw it on Oprah ages ago so I had been wanting to watch it and I was not dissapointed.
Well I am off on a school excursion today with Royce so I best get this house cleaned up before I go :0(
Have a good day
Pin It Now!